Monday, May 15, 2017

Listen :: Cigarettes After Sex - Each Time You Fall In Love




Words: Sam Geary

'Each Time You Fall In Love' is the latest track to be revealed from the upcoming self-titled debut album by Cigarettes After Sex. Five years after their debut EP 'I', the full-length is set to drop on June 9 via Partisan Records.

Talking about the dreamy 'Each Time You Fall In Love' with lyrics like, “She took you for a ride in summer, baby/ Lost all your money to her/ All I want to know is if you love her/ How come you never give in?” lead singer Greg Gonzalez says it's, "mostly about how I was never able to find myself completely satisfied with any romance or love affair that I had been through. It was as if I was always on the lookout for something more; it had gotten me into plenty of trouble over time."

After playing Reading and Leeds festival in August, the band return for seven UK/ Ireland shows in November as part of their world tour.

Live dates

NOVEMBER
12 Nottingham - Rock City
13 Leeds - Stylus
14 Glasgow - QMU
16 Belfast - Limelight 2
17 Dublin - Whelan's
19 Manchester - Ritz
20 London - Roundhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment